Monday 20 December 2010

The Snow

The Snow


Now all of you who are not going away this christmas will be rejoicing. You will get the white Christmas that you were hoping for, but for me, this is a DISASTER!


I was due to fly out to Australia on Saturday but our plane was cancelled. I have to wait until tuesday for the possibility that we might fly out. We have booked other tickets in Singapore Airlines. The advantage of this is that me and my sister get to fly in business clas now!

It probably sounds spoilt, but it is the only way that we can get out to Australia and i really want to go. In business class, on this airline you can lie down and you also get a fifteen inch TV with over 150 new films!

It is going to be so good. As long as we get off.....

1 comment:

  1. You call that bad, I got stuck in a euro-star queue in Belgium and our train left at 2:45 AM, this morning, when it was meant to leave at 18:50. The journey was 4 hours, after the train broke down and we had to switch and we finally got back today at 6:45 and I have had almost no sleep.

    ReplyDelete